Sunday, February 17, 2008

The family were in Kansas City this weekend at Unity Village. I was not up to the drive. They had a great time and I am glad that they are back. I did not get much knitting done while they were gone, though I did get to watch 2 movies that I really would not have wanted the kids to see. I watched a live streaming of the church service at Unity Village where the family were. It was such a treat. Shirley Oglesby Smith Johnson played Harriet Tubman in her one woman play. It was so moving. I was crying my eyes out while listening and watching her performance. Husband called after the service was over to get my reaction. We both agreed that the Universe loves to give and give and that we would not have been able to see this play had the family not gone to KC. Wow.

No comments:

Look At What's In My Store!