Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day on Saturday instead of Sunday. HusbandBob surprised me by letting me have the run of the day. We went to the stores I wanted to go to and shop, ate at one of my favorite Asian restaurants and bought some more yarn. Some of the yarn is to make Son some fingerless gloves. I loved the day.

HusbandBob then brought home a lovely purple orchid corsage for me to wear to Church Sunday. I am getting better from an allergy attack that had settled in my throat, so HusbandBob let us sit in the overflow room so that I could have tea, knit, and move around. I like sitting in the overflow room for those very reasons.

For my dinner on Sunday, HusbandBob and Son went to the grocery store and bought me a huge potato, mushrooms, bacon, and cheese. YUM. It was so big that I was able to save some for lunch today. The men even cleaned up the kitchen after cooking!!!

We even had a good conversation about how Unity has changed us for the better. Ahh, the sweet life.

No comments:

Look At What's In My Store!