Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Reserve the Right to Change My Mind

Tuesday, November 18th, I had a horrible experience with one of the Ravelry.com's moderators over my words/two questions that I had written in an email. I feel that the moderator over-reacted to the point of hysteria, but that is just my opinion.

Now, yes, I know what I wrote in my last blog about words. And the challenge from Tuesday was to help me clarify what I meant in August. Thank you Universe for giving me the opportunity to clarify and change my mind.

Here goes: too many people worry about whether the words they say are positive enough for the Universe/themselves to understand that they truly do want positive things to happen in their life. Of course, everyone wants to experience the good and the best in life and not the horrible things.

Now, when one is talking with someone else, there should be civility, compassion, and kindness. This bit of clarification is what I learned Tuesday. Thank you, God, for smacking me with that cosmic 2x4.

So, the Bambi principle still applies, since it never was thrown out, and if we cannot say anything nice, then we shut our mouths tightly, remembering to breathe through our noses lest we pass out from the anger or frustration. Do you want to be happy, or do you want to be right?

Thank you Father/Mother/God for this wonderful and eye-opening experience.

No comments:

Look At What's In My Store!