If you spend all of your life worrying about what you are saying and to whom, then you will spend your whole life worrying. Get over it! The intention, or the feeling, behind the words is what makes or breaks the manifestation.
Here is why: If, for example, I were to say to you the word "table," then you would have an image pop up in your head that most likely does not match the image that I am holding in my mind. Furthermore, the person next to you will have an image that also does not match the image in her head of the "table" that you or I am holding.
You see, language is so imprecise, so arbitrary, so inadequate, and so ineffective at conveying or expressing the image or desire that the head or heart holds. Verbal and visual communication fall short of describing the particular expression of what has formed in the head or heart.
Another example is that in the writing of this blog, you may or may not understand what I am trying to tell you, which is how I believe that intention is more important than words when trying to manifest.
So, since words are only inadequate symbols of what is in my head and in my heart, then how do I manifest? The neat thing about this process is that the Universe/Source/God already knows before I do what I want because the process of actually forming the thought or feeling takes more time than the Universe needs to hear or understand what I am thinking or feeling. When I finally am able to sort through the feelings and thoughts, then the symbols of verbal and visual language take over and form the image or feeling in my head or heart. It doesn't matter if I got the image right, because the Universe is not stupid, it understands better than I what I mean when I say that I don't want anymore bills, or that I don't want the health challenge. The intention or desire may be hidden in the words, and the Universe knows better than I what I mean.
Therefore, the purpose for expressing words are two-fold. First, I chose words that help me solidify the desire in my heart or head. Second, the words are given out so that others can wittingly or not lend their own energy to the process of manifestation. Remember when Jesus said that when two or more come together in his name that there he will be? Words have energy and when I say (or write) a word and someone hears (or reads) it, she will form in her own mind an image of what that words means to her. Sometimes, it matches closely to my image, and most likely not. Here again, it really does not matter that her image of my desire is different than mine, because the Universe is not stupid. The Universe gets or understands my meaning regardless of anyone else's image or meaning.
The consequences then are that the intention behind "I don't want anymore bills" is that I want financial freedom or freedom from the oppressive feeling that I get when I feel as though I am being overwhelmed in bills and the feeling that I may not have the money to pay my debts. The intention is that I want to pay my bills easily and effortlessly and still have plenty of money leftover to do whatever I want and whenever I want. What Abraham-Hicks, the Intenders, etc. are trying to get us to do is to be able to go directly into the desire of what is wanted so that the intention is clear and the vibration or energy is precise and so the manifestation comes more quickly.
More on this later...
No comments:
Post a Comment