Are we there, yet? I don't know why, but just when my life seems to be settling, something comes along to smack me.
Ok. I do know why and I am at a point in my life where I just don't know what to do about it. I am afraid of leaving my job since I like to be paid and yet, my working life is crappy. I make stupid little mistakes that mean a lot to others.
So, I realize that I really do not want this job anymore. There is little satisfaction in my accomplishments and so subconsciously I am sabotaging my job performance in a weird attempt to get fired.
ENOUGH ALREADY.
Show me what I should really be doing and what will really give me the satisfaction that I am looking for.
Ok. So, I already know what it is that I wish I were doing instead. Now, how do I move forward into doing what I really would rather be doing?
I have the clarification, if only I could say it and not pass out from holding my breath. Here goes: I want to found and run an arts and crafts co-op. I want to make money from my own knitting and help others make money from their creativity, too.
Ok Universe, it is out there. Help me (k)now.
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment