Whoever does not believe in that humans are changing the climate just needs to come by and feel the temperature this week. It is 3 degrees F. It will get to 20 below 0 with the wind by Thursday.
Just because it has been termed a warming up of the earth, does not mean that the whole of the earth is warming up. It is because of the warming up of the earth that patterns are shifting and where it was not so cold, it is becoming very cold; and where it was dry is becoming very wet; and vice versa. That is what we humans are doing to the earth's climate.
At least I am a very prolific knitter. I can whip up something warm in no time. Maybe I was born at this time so that I could fit in with the climate change. Maybe with the rising sea levels, I am safe in the Midwest of the USA and don't need to move south to warmer climes. Hmmm...
Back to knitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment