Knitting, religion and ethics, history, and above all, fearless living.
Friday, December 28, 2012
What Are You Ready to Release?
It's that time of year when we say goodbye to the old and welcome the new. What are you willing to give up and let go of?
I am more than ready to let go of past hurts. My ex has moved on with a new girlfriend and a new house. I am ready to move on as well. As for our relationship, it was over a very long time ago. That's why it is easy to move forward with Stephen.
I can easily see our relationship progressing. It seems as though everything is falling into place. I look forward to marrying him, to saying that this man is the one that I want to spend the rest of my life with.
I am releasing all fears that this relationship won't work out, that he will cheat one me, leave me, and destroy our finances as my ex did. This man is not the same kind of man as my ex is. Stephen is not cut from the same cloth as my ex. And I have realized ths and can bring my whole self into our relationship.
And so, I release those past hurts and ideas of what a man is. Those ideas no longer serve me or are correct.
Aahhhh. And now I breathe in fresh air, air that is new and unspoiled. I feel it energize me from my heart outward.
Thank you, Oh Divine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment