Can it be? It is almost May Day!!! Which means that it is almost my birthday! This year is just flying by.
I am currently knitting on 8 things. No, that is not a typo--8 things:
Catnip Socks from Wendy Johnson
Autumn 2010 Socks--because you can't be too early to get seasonal knitting done
Coral Beaches Lacey Rib Top--because I fantasize about vacationing in the islands
Feather and Fan Shawl that was started last year for a contest that a LYS was
holding--until the LYS went out of business
Seascape Shawl from Evelyn Clark that I started years ago--I mean, really, where was I going to wear a shawl back then? Now, I lots of places to wear it-yea!
Cable Yoke sleeveless cardigan from Drops
Garter Yoke sleeveless cardigan from Drops. Drops designs are so beautiful and the patterns are FREE!
And Hank's mother's socks. I have one pair down and two more to go. Whew!
Plus, I am knitting for the shop: hats, scarves, shrugs . . . .
Back to knitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment