Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cowls

What a beautiful Spring day!

I am enjoying the weather even with the itchy eyes and nose. The weekend is supposed to bring us some much needed rain and cooler temperatures.

I actually forgot that a friend had ordered a cowl for me to make for her. I saw a really nice cowl pattern on Ravelry.com and that is what reminded me of her order. She doesn't need it until the fall, but I would like to buy the yarn and show it to her before I get started.

I love cowls. They never get lost or slide off of my neck. They can be as skinny or as wide as I want and they are so versatile. I can make a really wide one to pull up on top of my head or make it really skinny so that it is more like a necklace than a cowl. I can use a variety of yarns, too.

I have made cowls just so that I could use up some stash as well as find out if I really like a particular yarn.

Back to knitting.

No comments:

Look At What's In My Store!