Well, the dishes were done, the laundry was done, the house looked ok. I made cream corn and cheese corn muffins and a pineapple angel food cake and the trash cans were empty... and so I was bored. i asked my friends, " So what should I do today?"
And then I took off without any of the kids and had a great day!
I went over to the Fair Trade show at Schweitzer UMC and bought some paper garland and 25 cent yummy dark chocolate and then had lunch with Amy. We talked about home improvement so on my way home, I was inspired to buy some caulk.
I have a new best friend--sorry Duct tape, BFF, but Caulk is my new BFF. I have caulked almost everything. I even re-caulked what the landlord's handyman did last year in the bathroom. Now, my hands hurt, but my house is warm & cozy.
I am now beginning the cowl that I promised Marie a long time ago. My bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment