Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 23, 2010

I really suck at this dating thing. I make plans and invite him and he is excited, but something turns up and the date is off.

Or, a friend gets the wrong idea about our relationship and makes plans for us without telling me, and I have to decline. I just don't feel that way about him.

Or, I am just too chicken shit to ask him out. I stumble over my words and I sound like the Thanksgiving turkey saying its last words before facing the gravy squad.

I consult my astrology charts and my friends read my tarot cards in the effort to figure this out. I meditate and ponder. I let go and allow. I back off . . . until my mind returns to the chattering of why, when, how, who?

No comments:

Look At What's In My Store!