Friday, April 25, 2008

What Are on My Needles?


I read in a group list that people want more knitting content in blogs. So here is my OKC (Obligatory Knitting Content). I always have something going. I always knit every day, even if it is only a row or just part of a row. Knitting is my meditation and I want to practice every day.


I have: two socks on the needles (one is a toe up and the other is a cuff down); two cardigans hibernating; two pullovers hibernating; and lined up and ready to go are at least three other projects.


Even though I made the NY's Resolution to knit up all or most or a good deal of my stash of sock yarn, I am inclined to believe that I cannot die until I have knitted up every project and yarn that I am wanting to make.


So, it looks like I will live forever! Whoo-Hoo!

No comments:

Look At What's In My Store!