Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Yasu!

Well, I don't know about you, but I have Spring Fever. It is hard to do housework or office work with the temperature so warm. I thought about hanging up my laundry outside, but while it is warm, it is also rainy.

I am getting spring yarn catalogs and I am drooling over the cottons and cotton blend yarn. I imagine wearing one of my knitted cotton tops while walking around in Greece, especially Santorini. For some reason I have been dreaming about Santorini. I want to explore Knossos and the beaches while eating great Greek food and shouting "Yasu" after downing some Oozo. Maybe I will re-create Santorini and have some Greek Food and some Oozo this weekend--unless the Universe gives me a plane ticket to Greece instead.

Every spring I get this urge to travel. It must be the stars aligning themselves and building up the strength to nudge me out of the winter's hole that I have been in for six months.


No comments:

Look At What's In My Store!